While chiropractic is one very important piece of your overall health and wellness, true "wellness" involves balance in many parts.
And while chiropractic focuses on the nervous system, your body has many other critical systems like digestive, cardiovascular, immune, and nuero-musculskeletal that need monitoring and possible tending to.
To help educate and provide better care to our patients, Dr. Ellison encourages you to contact any of the following wellness providers.
What Always Chiropractic & Wellness, PLLC and Dr. Ellison Are Not Doing:
1. Have no legal business relationship with any of the following providers.
2. Receive no compensation for any inquiries or care provided by a provider resulting from his/her listing on www.alwayschiropractic.com.
3. Are not recommending any specific provider or services to visitors of this site.
What Always Chiropractic & Wellness, PLLC and Dr. Ellison Are Doing:
1. Listing providers with whom they have had positive working relationships in providing care to specific patients.
2. Encouraging people to educate themselves about other wellness services that may benefit their overall health, wellness and lifestyle goals.
3. Empowering individuals to take control and direct their overall wellness care program.
Jodi Augustine, MS, RDN
Scheduling: (206) 488-1300
Saturdays by appointment only
Kathryn Tooker, EAMP
Licensed Acupuncturist & East Asian Medicine Practitioner
Scheduling: (206) 518-7631
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Fred Ingham, MA, LMHCA
Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate
Scheduling: (206) 403-5062